Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Time to Get High! Naturally High that is!!!


Here we go!! The kickoff to my Natural Hair and Beauty blog. I have wanted to do this for sometime and with the support of my family and friends here it is!!

I decided to go natural close to ten years ago.

Since then, I have enjoyed every minute of it and consider it one of the best decisions in my life.
I continue to enjoy introducing people to becoming natural as well as share the different elements with in it (i.e. styling, conditioning, the love etc.).

So that's why I have made this creation in blog format. :)

Natural High is meant to inspire, tutor and share the love of being natural with not only your hair but with yourself.
No additives or special formulas just you being you and loving every minute of it.
Disclaimer: This blog is in no way meant to lashout or slander those with perms or relaxers.
Rather it's just a collection of personal experiences from myself as well as family and friends.
It will also share elements through any different elements (i.e. entertainment, news, hobbies etc.).
It doesn't come from any special classroom taught knowledge with a degree in hair or license attached, but in my opinion, the best lesson learned is shared knowledge through experience and growth.

All this goodness is dedicated to anyone that lets and dares to let their natural beauty shine :)



































































































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails