Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Can I do Cantu?: My try at Cantu's Leave-in-Conditioner Repair Cream



I really think I'm becoming a product junkie :)


Anyway, went to the beauty supply store was really looking for a leave-in-conditioner. I'm always researching hair care products and have see Cantu Shea Butter Products around a lot.


So I'm walking down the aisle in the beauty store. . surrounded with all the products. . they are all saying . . "buy me!!! buy me!!!" :), then I came across Cantu's Shea Butter Leave-In-Conditioner Repair Cream.



As always, I read the back of the label. . and said. . OK I will give it a try. I haven't used a store bought leave-in for some time. I have for the most part used my staple products ( Olive Oil, Pure Shea Butter, Tea Tree Oil etc.).


Here are the product stats:

Name: Cantu Shea Butter: Leave-in-conditioning repair cream

What's inside?: Water, butyrospermum parkil (shea butter), Glycine Soja (soybean) oil, propylene glycol, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ppg-1 trideceth-6, cetyl alcohol, glycernin, stearlkonium chloride, trimethylsilamodimethicone, panthenol, ppg-1-peg-9 lauryl glycol ether, lanolin oil, cinnamidopropyl trimonium chloride, hydrolyzed collagen, acrylamidoproplytrmonium chloride/acrylamide copolymer, hydrolyzed soy protein, benzophenone-3, bha, bht, zea mays (corn) oil, idopropynyl butylcarbamate, dmdm hydantoin, pheoxyethanol fragance

wheewwwwwwwwwwwwww that was a lot of type, but I gotta let my folks know what's inside. . :)

side note. . how about I did a spell check and almost the whole "what's inside?" paragraph lit up. . ummmm lol. . dang the computer doesn't even know these words. .


Natural High Review: I liked this product a lot it can be used to just condition your hair after washing or you can use it when you are styling your hair. Its very flexible. There are some products that have special steps and requirements.

I first tried this leave-in-conditioner after I washed it and then while my hair was wet I just applied it while I was two-strand twisting.

The second time I tried it, I dry-twisted my hair, meaning I refreshed my twists and added the conditioner to it.

Description: white thick creamy consistency

Smell or fragrance: It's honestly hard to describe. . but it doesn't smell bad.

First buy?: $4.99

Second buy?: yes. . I really liked it. .























Photo Credit: cantusheasoft.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails