Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I just love this: Mahogany Greeting Cards

OK this post is not directly related to hair or beauty. . well maybe it is. . I dunno. .

Anyway, I'm sure everyone has seen those wonderful Mahogany Greeting Cards in Hallmark.


It's honestly become my one stop shop for greeting cards. Over the last few years I have given those cards out for birthdays, housewarmings, new baby's etc. I have also been thought of myself and have received some too. . :)

I just love them. It one of the only Greeting cards that speak directly to the African American consumer.


Although I haven't see all of them, what I have seen has been nice.

Here is a pic of me with one of my Mahogany cards I got for my birthday this year. It says " Your a Woman of Real Power." How nice. . :)



toots :)




Photo Credit: Naural High, Hallmark.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who gave u that beautiful card aboUt that woman power?...had to b someone who thinks ur special!!!!

Natural High said...

yess. . :) boo. . it was someone very special. . it is one of my favorite cards. . :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails