Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Find: Voda Artisanal Soaps and Herbal Bodycare






Chello Peeps. . I found this site called Voda. I thought it looked pretty neat. . so of course I had to pass it on to you.:) They sell these handmade unique looking soaps.
According to the site, they use base oils like organic olive and cocoa butter. Some of the different soaps have some interesting names like neptune, medicine woman and eastern beauty....................... interesting. ..


I must admit. . looking around the site. . some of the products look a little pricey. .. but hey . . its your call. I'm honestly a junkie for some good beauty products. . I love them. . :)


They also sell bath salts, lip balm and body butters.

photo cred: vodasoaps.com

1 comment:

*K-Dab* said...

Your always finding cool organic thingys!! I LOVE IT!!! I might have to order some of these soaps!! o yea....u said they are expensive!! lol...Im ballin on a budget!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails