Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The First Do: How important is Michelle Obama's hair?


Sooo my cousin emails me this article on yahoo about Michelle Obama's hair.
The article is discussing how the First Lady's hairstyles are under the microscope.
Everything from her updo's to turndown's, ponytails and curly curls have all been closely looked at in terms of her style, where she is going, and the simple question of do we like it or not?

According to this article, the question's surrounding her hair didn't just start with Mrs. Obama, but have just continued on a bigger scale. To perm or not to perm? That is the question.

So everyone is asking, " So do you think it's permed or not?" I personally haven't really been paying any attention to Mrs. Obama's hair that closely. I mean don't get me wrong I see her on the news, magazines . . etc. and either like it or don't depending on the style, but I can see why every strand on her head is counted and looked to see how it curls and lays.

I won't continue to bore you. . but the article just goes into the everyday aspects we all think about. Is it more presentable to wear your hair straight or natural, especially in the white house?

Take a read through the article and tell me what you think . .


I'm sure there will be more news of The First Lady's Do:)



Oh I forgot to add. . they also had a photo gallery of her hair on the Time Magazine website.






Toots NH






























Photo Credit: Black Woman Magazine

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails