Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Dunno About This: Faith 21?

I have a confession?. . .ummmmm ok .. . .here goes. . . I still shop at Forever 21. . Commmeeee onnn you know you guys do to. It's called "FOREVER 21" right? Well that's a long time, "forever."

Every once in a blue when I have extra energy to dive into the racks, I can find something that doesn't scream "look at me, I think I'm still in high school."

I'm sure everyone could agree with that! right?

Anyway whooo, Earlier this year Forever 21 branched out and started a plus size line called "Faith 21"

Uhhhh well I just really don't know how I feel about it. It's kinda "uncute," if that makes any sense.
I think the only thing I like is this interesting looking vest.



Everything else is kinda of disappointing. Woop Woop.. There are a couple of other basics that are OK.

Needless to say its a start to making more clothes to fit different body types. Let's see if they come out with anything else.

Faith 21 is found only in exclusive stores across the country.

Their sizes start at a XL and go up to a 3X

Happy Shopping!

Photo Credit: Forever21.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails