Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Friday, December 18, 2009

That Is All: Wigged Out Without a Dizzzzzz Out!!!!!!!!!!!



So I get an email the other day and in the subject line it says "this must be on your blog."

I'm like cool. . maybe some good hair tips. . fun times.. or even a new hair product.

I didn't expect to see this pic at all.

Ummmm what else is there to say?

The pic really speaks for itself and I'm sure you would agree.

I mean really. ..

The pic followed with a brief tag:

The mother of an infant daughter wearing her first lacefront wig writes: “It’s never too early for my baby to start looking glamorous like Beyonce!”
Mom said she had the wig custom made human hair to match her own lacefront. “I wouldn’t be caught dead without my lacefront and my baby won’t either!” she wrote.
But is that adhesive glue safe or gentle enough for the child’s baby hairs?



I DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS. . JUST WANTED TO SHARE.

2 comments:

Dedia said...

Utterly ridiculous!!!!!! What else is there to say! What is the world coming to? We have to subject innocent babies to this mess. It's enough that black women are not comfortable with wearing their natural hair but the put this crap on infants! Now what will this do to her hair? Let alone how horrible it looks! God forgive them for they know not what they do!!!

Natural High said...

Yess isnt it. . very crazy. . you are so right. . please forgive them. . I do not like to see little girls with weaves, I mean there are special circumstances. . but that is what I say. .it does not send out a good message to them. .

Well said Dedia. .

Related Posts with Thumbnails