Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yeezy “Glow In The Dark” Photo Book

 

gntd

Merry “Glow In The Dark” Christmas too me!  It’s the Kanye West “Glow In The Dark,” tour book.  It’s filled with different moments and elements from the shows tour last year. 

I went to the show in Charlotte, North Carolina.  Great show!  I just cracked the book open and haven’t really had a chance to check it out fully.  I really love photography and art in itself. I appreciate it as creative work.  This is not a Kanye West obsession although I respect him as an artist. 

The amazing pics were taken by Director and Photographer Nabil Elderkin

Here are a few:

gntd2

 

gntd3

gntd4

Photo Credit:  These are pics I have taken of my Glow In The Dark book.  (Picture of a Picture) I do not claim the photography work as my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails