Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Black Barbie Addiction Continues. . . . .

basic barbie

Yup! I think I am starting to have a Black Barbie addiction! It’s all good though.  I mean come on it’s Barbie's, what’s not to be addicted to. :)

I was in Target a couple days ago and ended up in the toy section.  Please don’t ask me why, because I don’t know myself.  I know it started with a couple oooo’s and ahhhh’s and that was it. 

Anyway, check out this new Barbie Basics line Mattel/Barbie has out now.  Not sure how long it has been around, but I think it’s pretty new. 

There will be different collections along with Model Numbers.  This specific Barbie is in the first collection and is number 4.  From what I have seen, these Barbie's are all dressed in very simple ‘basic” black clothes.

I thought she looked very different and loved it.  She has a short cropped hair style and looks a little more ethnic then many of the rest of the black Barbie's I have seen. 

 

barbie two

 

Dolls are $19.99 in Target and Barbie.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails