Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair Experiment: Pin-Curled Twists

IMG_6693

Here is a couple of pics from my most recent hair experiment.  I two-stranded my hair as usual, but then pin curled it.  It gave it some extra body.

I used the jumbo size bobby pins.  Those work the best in my hair. 

It looks better as it gets older believe it or not, because the curls loosen up. I like to pin up this style when I pin curl it. 

Check out my pin curl job in the pic above.:)

Not to bad uh?

IMG_6709

In this pic, my hair is pulled around my forehead like a bang and pinned on the side, by my temple. 

IMG_6734

In this pic, my hair is pulled over to one side and pinned down on top of my head. 

091230-162036

Remember this pic?  I’ve had it in an eariler post.  I pinned curled my twists in this pic as well.  My hair is all pinned up in the back and pinned on the side in the front.  See, it gives it a fresh new style and a nice pin up.

 

091230-163645

Here is the style from one side. 

These pics were taken when my hair was about 3 days old.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails