Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Color Yo Feet and Fingers: My Mini Nail Bar. .

Ok. . I must say . . that every single time I use to try to paint my own nails and toes. . it didn't come out right. . I mean it looks lumpy. . and just crazy ...

Sometimes I would do, it trying to avoid going to the nail shop. . and because I like doing things myself. .

Oh yeah and when I did go to the nail shop. . my polish didn't last a week. .


I felt like I wasted my money. . until. . done!! done!! donnneeee. . !! I found OPI. . I mean I have used it for sometime now. . its not a new discovery for many by any means. . I just thought I would share my pure devotion to the polish.

It's really easy to put on and it lasts a good while.

OPI can be a little pricey though. most are about $7.50-$8.00. .

I start with a clear coat then polish then another clear coat. . it lasts me about 2 to 3 weeks. . if not more if i wanted. .

from left to right: charmed by a snake, Nantucket mist, a true ab-original, no color label, and strawberry margarita.

P.S. Don't just paint your toes and keep them up in the summer time because they are seen. . keep them up year round. .whether you do it yourself. . or get them done. . trust .. you wont regret it . . and its just nice. . ya. . know. . :)


Photo Credit: Natural High

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails