Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Natural High Book Reading: Hair Story, Untangling the Roots of Black Hair in America


OK. . I haven't really read much in awhile, well at least something that I was totally interested in.
I'm really trying to get back into my reading. It can refreshing reading a good book. :)
I research things about natural hair for my own genuine interest and this book always seems to pop up, Hair Story: Untangling the Roots of Black Hair in America, by Ayana D. Bryd and Lori L. Tharps.
So I said, "let me crack this book open." :) I'm always eager to learn about new things.
I'm not going to make any promises on when I will be finished, :) with my crazy schedule, but I will definitely come back with my own personal book review.
Also, go pick it up if your interested we can have our own little book club like Oprah. :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails