Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Nubian Heritage Peppermint Soap


I was at one of my favorite spots in the world, the beauty supply store. . :)


I saw this soap, Nubian Heritage Peppermint Soap with crushed almonds and baking soda.


I've seen Nubian Heritage before, but this time I thought I would give it a try.


I liked what I saw because I could read all the ingredients on the side of the box.


Ingredients:
  • African Shea Butter

  • Essential Oil Blend

  • Aloe

  • Soaps of Coconut and Palm

  • Wheat Bran

  • Iron Oxides

  • Crushed Almonds

  • Vitamin E

  • Almond Oil

  • Peppermint Oil

  • Baking Soda

Scent or smell: light smell of peppermint and chocolate

Lather: light

Natural High Review:

I didn't know what to expect from this soap. As I have mentioned before, I liked the fact I could read everything on the box and the combination of peppermint and almonds, but in the end I didn't like it to much. The crushed almonds chips in the soap are left behind in the tube after you shower, which leaves a little mess. The peppermint and almond combination might be good in another form like oil or lotion.

First Buy $2.60

Second Buy: No


















Photo Credit: Natural High

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails