Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"What do you use in your hair?": Natural High Must Haves

I have tried soooo many different hair care products. Who know's how much money I have spent. I'm sure it's been a pretty penny though.


Anyway, here is a list of some of products that I continuously buy. I don't use all these products at once, but I do consider many of them must haves.


Each item listed serves a purpose in different stages of my hair care regimen. Sometimes, I substitute one thing for something else like shampoos for example.



I've learned less is more. Don't but a lot of extra things in your hair.



  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil



  • Pure shea butter



  • Pure Mango Butter




  • Let's Jam Shining and Conditioning Gel Regular Hold



  • Dark and Lovely Kids Ouchless Detangler


  • A rake comb



  • tooth comb



  • Optimum Oil Therapy 3 in 1 creme oil moisturizer



  • Carol's Daughter's Black Vanilla Shampoo



  • Motions Lavishing Conditioner



This items are purely things that I personally use. Remember "not all naturals are created equal," meaning everyones hair is different.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails