Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

LUSH-Fresh Homemade Cosmetics


About three years ago, maybe more I was in the Airport in Orlando, Florida. I was getting ready to head back home from a family reunion.


Anyway, the Orlando Airport is huge. It's basically a mall and an airport put together:)


As I was waiting for my flight I walked around and checked out the different stores. Then it happened. .. Done! done! donnnneee!. . :) I walked into Lush: Fresh Homemade Cosmetics!!!

They make their own products, freshly made with little or no preservatives.

It was pure heaven for me. I love lotions, body butters or anything dealing with cosmetics and to top it all off they made these products were handmade and natural!! I couldn't ask for anything more. . .



I went inside and got a chance to try some samples of hand and massages lotions. Great :)




They have everything from products for your hair, body, face and fragrance.

Unfortunately, there is no location close to me.

Uhhhh I guess I will be ordering online.

I will post a product review.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails