Search This Blog

Join Natural High

Paint Your Fingers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Natural High Tip


This might be a hard one. . but I working on it too.

Try not to put anything in your hair that you can not eat.

That's right. . I know it seems hard, but makes you more aware of what you put in your hair and two, you are able to learn more about the harsh chemicals we sometimes use in our dresses. .

I'm not saying this is going to be easy picking out products. . but start with the all natural products. Things you can read on the label. I'm in the works of making hair products and will be giving and selling things. .

You can never go wrong with Shea butters. olive oils. . etc.


Don't worry as I discover them I will post them up. . :)



Posted by Picasa



Photo Credit: Natural High

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails